Goshen Community Schools is looking for substitute teachers for the upcoming school year. If you are interested in subbing, we invite you to review the following procedural information.
Goshen Community Schools uses WillSub PCMI Staffing Services to arrange for substitute teachers. WillSub will hold a meeting to sign up for subbing in the Goshen schools at the GCS Administration Center, located at 613 E. Purl St. Goshen, on Tuesday, July 18, 2017. This meeting, which will include orientation, training, and signing up to sub, will last from 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. To register for the meeting, please visit www.pcmiservices.com and click on the registration link under Upcoming Sub Orientations.
Below is a list of items you will need to bring to the meeting:
- Your personal email address and password
- 3 reference names with valid emails
- Banking information for direct deposit
- Copy of “official” college transcripts or teaching license, if applicable
- Credit or debit card
- Copy of your valid IDs for employment verification (I-9 form). These can include: Passport OR drivers license and social security card OR drivers license and birth certificate.
The daily rate of pay is dependent upon a person’s level of education, and all subs must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
We look forward to meeting you! If you have questions, you may call GCS at 574-533-8631, or WillSub at 877-855-7264.