COVID eLearning Day on Friday, Jan. 14
Spanish translation and Meal information will be available this afternoon.
GCS Students and Parents,
Due to the high number of student and staff absences from COVID, GCS will move to a COVID eLearning day for Friday, January 14.
- eLearning assignments will be posted and shared in Canvas no later than 9:00 a.m.
- The online help guide for students and parents is located in a Canvas course. If you have viewed it in the past go to https://goshenschools.instructure.com/courses/9841. If you have not, you can enroll in the course at https://goshenschools.instructure.com/enroll/FP4N4P.
- Students should take home their electronic devices today.
- Teachers will post office hours/contact times.
- Teachers will be available via email throughout the day.
- Students will have five days to complete the eLearning assignments.
- Counselors will also be available throughout the day. Students may contact counselors via email.
School Nutrition will be providing breakfasts and lunches at all the schools. Students should bring their student IDs to pick up their meals, or parents/legal guardians may bring IDs to pick up meals for the family. Meals will be available during the following times:
Chamberlain–Breakfast Serving Times: 7:30-8:30 AM, Lunch Serving Times: 11:00-1:00 PM. Location of pick-up: Door L (off of Middlebury St.)
Chandler –Students may pick up both breakfast and lunch from 7:30-8:30 a.m. Location of pick-up: Door G (back kitchen door).
Goshen High School–Meal service: 9:30-11:00 a.m. Students will be able to get both breakfast and lunch from 9:30-11:00 a.m. Location for pick-up: Door 3G
Goshen Intermediate School- Meal service: 7:30-8:30 a.m. Students will be able to get both breakfast and lunch from 7:30-8:30. Location for pick-up: Door #10 (around the back of the school).
Goshen Junior High-Breakfast Serving Times: 8:00-8:30 AM, Lunch Serving Times: 11:45-12:30 PM. Students may pick up both meals at the same time. Location of pick-up: Door M (back of the building, by the football field).
Model-Breakfast Serving Times: 7:30-8:30 AM, Lunch Serving Times: 11:00-12:00 PM. Location of pick-up: Door B (the door the car riders use).
Parkside– Breakfast Serving Times: 7:30-8:30 AM, Lunch Serving Times: 11:00-12:00 PM, Location of pick-up: Franklin Street – Door “E”
Prairie View- Students may pick up both breakfast and lunch from 7:30-8:30 a.m. Location of pick-up: Door O
Waterford-Breakfast Serving Times: 7:30-8:30 AM, Lunch Serving Times: 11:00-12:00 PM Location of pick-up: Door C (Kitchen door).
West Goshen- Breakfast serving times: 7:30-8:30 a.m., Lunch serving times: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Location for pick-up: School main entrance doors.
At this time, GCS is only planning to have an eLearning day on Friday, January 14.
However, the next two weeks are likely to continue to have increased numbers of COVID cases. Please stay tuned to ParentSquare for updates.
Remember, Monday, January 17th is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a holiday, so GCS will not have school.